- Dock repairs: propeller works of all kinds, including works on variable-pitch propellers;
- Sandblasting of hulls of up to SA2.5 grade. Hydrocleaning with pressure of up to 1500 bar;
- All types of coating, including ice coating and hot zinc metallizing;
- Cleaning of fuel and ballast tanks, disposal of oil residue and bilge water;
- Sandblasting and coating of cargo and ballast tanks, including Marine Line coating for cargo tanks;
- Hull works: replacement of metal parts, including installations of any complexity and weight. Welding of all shipbuilding steels (as well as stainless steel) and aluminum fabrication by certified welders;
- Pipe works: repair, replacement and installation of new piping and fitting systems; fabrication and repair of galvanized, stainless steel and non-ferrous pipes;
- Mechanical works: repair of main and auxiliary engines, gas turbochargers and regulators; inspection of ship mechanisms; repair of deck and lifting mechanisms, pumps and heat exchangers; piston honing;
- Hatch cover repair, adjustment, and fabrication;
- Repair of ship boilers with tube replacement;
- Repair of all range of dredging vessel equipment (dredgers), Hardox steel welding;
- Repair and refitting of fishing and reefer vessels;
- Full range of hydraulic works, production and repair of hydraulic cylinders, replacement of hydraulic pipes, repair of hydraulic pumps, motors, etc.
- Repair of azimuth propulsion systems by Rolls-Royce, Shottel and others;
- Electrical works, including repair of electric motors, generators, pulling and restoration of cable routing and power panels, measuring of insulation resistance and vibration analysis of electric equipment;
- Repair of shipboard accommodations, repair and replacement of shipboard furniture;
- Insulation work for living and working areas, including RSW tanks; insulation of pipelines;
- Repair of life-saving equipment and CO2 stations.
- Installation of ballast water treatment systems (BWTS) from different manufacturers – Alfa Laval, Desmi, Erma First, Techcross, etc;
- Installation of exhaust gas scrubbers;
- Lengthening and complete rebuilding of vessels;
- Replacement of main and auxiliary engines, gearboxes and shipboard equipment of any kind, including thrusters;
- Conversion of dry cargo ships into self-discharging vessels, including manufacturing of beams for loaders and installation of special equipment;
- Conversion of marine tugboats into pushboats; installation of coupling devices and high deckhouses.